Tuesday, September 26, 2006

lIFE - sTARING iN mY fACE.
I RAN HARD, TILL MY MUSCLES BURNT AND VEINS PUMPED BATTERY ACID. AND THEN I RAN SOME MORE. BUT LIFE WAS STILL BEHIND ME. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, I HAVE LEARNT.



20 years back, sometime around 10:12 Am, January 15, 1986, in the small city, Rohtak, Began a journey, a dilemma, a life.


huh..huh ummm...

And today, 20 years hence, it's pretty much a similar situation. Life's staring me in the face yet again. But with a new set of challenges this time.During my previous encounter with life, I have learnt to walk, talk, behave (?), read - write (??), practically live. And yet there's a dilemma whether this is the life I have been granted. A cyclic repetition of states of mind, events.. Will the 'new life' lets call it x2 be as good as the first one was.? time will tell. I hope it will.

Yearning to find out how i gauge up against the normal, I am still to find out me. Everytime i see in the mirror i see something different about myself. Whether I have changed or i was oblivious to it before, i cannot tell. Maybe, i am not meant to know. Yet, i am sure, x2 will be very interesting if we go by what the last week had in store for me..

Now, Why am i here?

On my way to become an engineer, i realised that i had shifted tracks and stand at cross roads now. Engineering appealed me and art was my driving force. Now, as an engineer, engrossed in technology ( Reputation Sake ), the person deep inside wants an outlet for the artistic outbursts and leaves a sense of disillusionment. Yet, i thrive to put a foot forward in the harsh fields and found myself groping for expression.
Painting Writing Singing ( No Thats A Joke ).. Options again.. God how i hate options .

Anyways for a lazy, uncouth, response-fearing fellow like me Writing seems a pretty good choice. So, Here I Am..

PS
I do not normally look like the above pic...probably .??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home