Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I do not fear death, it's the seconds of conscience before it that haunt me.

This photograph has been taken seconds before i jumped off the cliff.




An account of 'the seconds'.

a thousand feet : His words still echo in my mind.
Today is the day I realize the mirror has broken and I witness the other side of the wall... gloomy and dark instead of the reflection I used to adore.
'This is true, I am. What she told is you is probably disturbing and heart breaking for you. But for me, you cannot even imagine. This is not the way, i wished to unfold before you, Son. '
Shattered images from the past fly before my eyes and i can see, and make sense. Why did it happen, I do not know. After all these years, why now? No one to quench the thirst, no one to stand beside me, no one to say m......, this is what i have with me now. And i adore it. Atleast, I die with a name...the name.

a hundred feet :
Running fast... running for life… I keep turning to see… is it coming? It’s a desert… far reaching mounds of sand everywhere I see. It is like running in empty space. I can feel the sand slipping under my feet. The haunting yells of wolves on the look out for a prey. The voice of the night… humming constantly in sand intruded ears. I can almost touch the thud sounds of feet catching up. Sudden pangs of fear rise and fall in my heart. It seems my heart would pop out any moment now. And yet I keep running… on and on and on. It seems destiny has resolved my future with a prejudice, rather a vengeance.

'The devil pounces upon me
On my soul he feeds
In chains writhing with pain
"What have I done?" I scream'

Are these hallucinations,am i really having pangs of self - realization before I D.., Is this a dream before i wake up. or is this the wake up.?
'It is not as if I did not try, but it was not possible for me to carry on. I hope you understand.'
Why should i understand.? Why should I ...

a ten feet :
This is not the end, nor is it a beginning. To life, there is no end and no beginning. The unending journey continues ..... Lust, Anger and Greed have feint us into closing our eyes and heading to the blind well… the unending fall into the abyss of life.

This post is not a figment of my imagination - which itself is a figment of my imagination - and truly happened.
All stunts have been performed by professional. Do not try them at home.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home